WHO WE ARE
Larson’s Glass Co., Inc. was established in Puyallup Washington in 1946, and is a 4th generation family owned commercial glass business.
Our main focus is commercial glass contract work, with commercial service work offered and wholesale flat glass.
Larson Glass subcontracts throughout Washington State and we have completed contracts in over 700 schools throughout the state.
We are signatory with the Glaziers and Glassworkers Local 188 in Seattle, Washington.
Larson Glass has an excellent safety record and maintains a very strong experience factor.
The following principles reflect our values, define our culture, and guide our actions:
- Lead with humility and respect.
- Earn trust through authenticity and accountability.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial partnerships with customers, associates and suppliers.
The following principles reflect our feelings about safety whilst on a job site.
- Safety is a paramount concern for the well being of the people working on a job site.
- We have an excellent safety record and maintain a very strong experience factor by keeping a team of people with years of experience on the Larson’s Glass Company team.
The following principles reflect our values regarding our customer service efforts.
- We work and communicate to guarantee your project will be completed on time and on budget.
- We realize that each job and each customer is unique, so we go out of our way to accommodate our customers and our glass projects with that personal touch.
It should be noted that my right hand man Bill Powell Manager for Larson’s Glass from 1977-2011 (30 years) has since passed away in 2012 and has been deeply missed by all here at the company. Jeff Mitchell took over Bill’s job and my niece Jena Bizeau replaced Mary Ann as the secretary. Both my son’s (Jon and Konrad Larson) are working for the company, as well as both my nephews Gary McGinley and Jared Larson. It can truly be said this is a family owned operation.
Estimating and Project Management
Washington Glass Association Director 1991 to 2004
President 1998, 1999, and 2002
Graduated from PLU with a degree in business. Jerry currently serves on the Washington State Fair board.
FFA Flight Control Center Auburn Washington
Great Wolf Lodge
Sequim Medical Center
Group Health West Olympia
Sea Tac Noise Reduction Corporate Office
Purdy Women's Correctional Center
Monroe Prison Phase 3
114 various Elementary Schools/23 Middle Schools/7 High Schools
Larson's Glass Company Inc.
July 2000 – Present (15 years)
Mitchell Construction , Glazing Subcontractor
1985 – 2000 (15 years)
Glass Sales & Service Inc.
1973 – 1985 (12 years)